Laser-focused help you need for the physical activity that's troubling you.
This is your personalized how-to for what you do.
You have that thing you do that bothers you, that isn't quite how you want it to be. When you do it, you feel it. Tension, pain, fatigue -- whether you feel it right away or later, that activity is causing you some trouble, and you know it has something to do with how you're doing it.
This is a how-to session for that thing you do that gives you trouble. You’ll get practical, immediately applicable guidance how to perform an activity better and with less pain and tension.
Whatever the activity, you’re probably tired of:
- Pain and tension that show up no matter how careful you are
- Trying to change habits but not being able to sustain them
- Trying to do it right but not knowing exactly how
- Feeling performance anxiety or worrying about hurting yourself
- Feeling stuck on a performance plateau
...and you're worried it's going to get harder and feel worse unless you can figure it out.
You've got this.
You just need some concrete guidance.
Let's figure this out.
I know it can be frustrating when your body doesn’t seem to cooperate with what life demands of you (or what you demand of life). Gardening, raising a kid, performing on stage, working in an office -- my major activities have all left me aching at some point.
Ache is just a sign that I can improve how I do what I do.
Trust me. A few tweaks, a little rest, and you’ll be on your way to:
- Movement that feels free, easy and safe
- Pausing your habits mindfully so you can sustain change
- Activity in harmony with your body’s biomechanical design
- Feeling calm and confident in action
- Taking your performance to the next level